miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2010

students commercial

Mastercard- Dany Niño from markpicketts on Vimeo.




This was a fun activity, students showed their ability to do very good commercials. The commercial that I like the most was Marifer´s. she did a really good job, I loved her dog! its awesome! I was shocked when the food bone was in her nose and eat it. on the other hand tha commercial was ver clear, it gives the idea of shelters and it transmites love towards dogs.! I dont think it should have something to be improved it gives the idea that people should adopt dogs. If I could re-do my project I would put more effort on the dancing kids, I mean they danced and as kids they got frustuated and tired they didnt want it to do it for the 6th time. also I wil tape it with a video camera, it has better sound and you can hear less disturbance. the other projects should improve, and I say it in general, they also should use a video camera and tape in a bight place you the viewer can see it clearly.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario