lunes, 15 de febrero de 2010

amazing technology!

paragraph 1 - your reaction to this new emerging technology, what were you thinking wow watching the video. would you want one of these? why or why not?
paragraph 2 - what you feel are the greatest things about the technology (and what are its greatest limitations)
paragraph 3 - at the end he says that it is quite cheap to make and that he will be sharing his software - Open Source. In your own words what does open source mean? What have you used that is "Open Source", what do you think are the pros and cons of sharing software in this way.

WOW!! I am amazed by this video, I neve thought that humans can develope their ideas that much, I mean, omg!! this is extraordinary. I was in shock when I saw it, I couldn´t stop watching it over and over again, I even show it to my sister. I really don´t think I want one eve though they are the coolest thing ever, I thing that it is to much technology to me, I mean with that much technology advanced we, humans, become lazy and also we become dependent of technology. I think that only people that interact with internet all day for example their jobs, should use it but people like me should use the computer at least.
Technology has no lomitations! it can go as far as you want and nothing will stop you. the greatest thing about technology is that you can search in internet what ever you want, from a tiny thing to a big thing by just making a click on the mouse. sometimes it can search very deep info that it might become dangerous but still, internet has no limitations.
I can´t believe that this amazing object cost only 200 dlls!!! it is cheaper than I thought! When the guy says about the open source, he was referring to sell it in stores so people can buy it and enjoy the wonderful technology that we have now a days. what I have used that it is open source is the iphone, it is also an amazing technology than it is open source, a bright man created and sell it to stores so I like verybody can buy it. what I think about the pros and cons of sharing software is that, yes it might be very cool to search and google all what you want but also we have to be careful from people whos work is to extorsionate people and put in danger their lifes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario