martes, 8 de diciembre de 2009

technology...

I really don't remember technology integrated in my education, during elementary school I was in a school where no computers were used, untill high school. Since then, technology has been integrated more each day. I remembered that in high school I learned how to use excel, power point, word, photo shop and how to logging to internet. technology is not my thing so I was not very interested.


Some experiences that I remember, using the photo shop was to pick a picture from our class students and play with it with the photo shop tools. Also I remember that we have to use excel and learn how it works, another thing of technology was the smart board was integrated in each class room which it was very cool. I remember this projects because they are very entertaining and interesting to me, also because it is part of our education to have some technology education.


I think that teachers should intgrate more technology in our lifes, the world is moving on and technology is going faster so in the future it will be great to have every kid to know more about technology. technology should be integrated in PE class, science, math, whatever course you want, technology facilitates your activities. In the future its all about technology, if you dont know how to use a computer you are in big problems, as easy to say that you wont get a job as easy as someone who knows how to use a computer. It is great that kids in elementary and high school already know the term of technology and how to develop any activity using a computer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario