jueves, 3 de diciembre de 2009

my video animation!

Almost two weeks to make our own flash animation video!...I love it.
I never thought I would do something like this, I mean I am not really that into computers but now I know how to create my own video animation. Yes, I would say it was a bit harsh, many questions and many problems but in the end it came out great! I mean not as a proffessional but as a begginer it seemed pretty well.
What I didn´t like was the confussing part, like how do I do this and how do I do that, I didn´t have any idea of the video, I dind´t knew how to start. It was all a mess but as the days passed by I was learning something new each day.
For the next year I would say that they should have more days and more clear explanations of how to do it because in some points it was frustruating. Also, I would add music and more movement and maximun a video of 25 minutes.
It was a great activity! hope to do something like that again :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario