sábado, 12 de diciembre de 2009

new secutiry meassures

Facebook is an internet media where you can contact your friends and to comment and see photos, the new security meassures controls each profile, which makes that not every person can see it, only your friends. I understand the meassure, it is for our own good to have a security control for our facebook page. I assume that they were created due to people that were harrasing others via facebook, also they have been many kidnappings just because facebook was not safe at all and any person can enter at your page and know all about you. Personally I think security meassures are great! they will be very succesful, it makes you to keep your facebook profile and not to delete it. I dont think they will affect my use of facebook at all, on the contrary I will use it more than I use it before.
what makes cool facebook is that you can post anything and everything so your friends can see it and comment on them. Submiting quotes or videos with out their knowing I think that it is a problem, but only if the person that has been record it does care, if he or she doesn´t care its fine for me. I really don´t care posting videos of staff members, it is just a joke for my point of view, I mean if its a bad video or something prohibited iwill care and do something about it. If its just a funny video I will leave it and laugh at it. situations like this, the school should talk to the person responsible and do something on this matter.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario